The allure of the cougar (Part II)

After almost 18 months apart, our phone conversations had rekindled our passion and for the first time, I felt like I was no longer chasing her. It felt like she was mine -- the feelings felt like they were mutual. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. She had agreed to pick me up from the airport when I came back into town and we began to count days until we would see each other.

As I entered into the Arrivals section of the Abuja airport, there she was -- beautiful as ever -- waiting expectantly as I tried to remain calm while I walked towards her. As we met, without so much as a hello, she wrapped her arms around me and for the first time, I could feel the swell of her soft bosom pressing against the lower part of my chest. After a cramped 7 hour flight, it felt good to be in the arms of a beautiful woman. We held hands as we walked to her car reveling in the euphoria of being reunited once again. As soon as we were seated in the car I leaned in and kissed her slowly. I savored the kiss as it lingered for what seemed like an eternity. Her soft lips pressed against mine, our tongues gently playing with each other, the feel of her soft skin against my hands as I held her face...all heavenly. She drove me to her place moments later after we decided it would be best to catch up properly for the rest of the evening.

Seated cozily on the couch, we talked for hours over a bottle of wine. We discussed work, life, family and everything else in between. "I've really really missed you. You can't imagine how I feel being close to you right now. It's like the veil between fantasy and reality has been lifted all of a sudden.", I said. She smiled, leaned in closer and put her head on my chest as I ran my hands down her back and her sides, up and down. I kissed her forehead and leaned in to kiss her lips properly once again. There were no apprehensions, no resistance, no control -- it all came so naturally. I was a bit nervous about exploring her body properly -- I was afraid she might take it the wrong way and get upset. I held back as long as I could but eventually, my hands wandered to cup a feel of those bountiful breasts I had fantasized about so many times. At first her hands caught mine as she tried to resist. I refrained for a while but as we both got lost in the kiss, I found myself caressing her whole body gently. First her back and then her belly, rubbing gently in circular motions as our tongues waltzed together. Soon, my hands were cupping her breasts but this time, she let go. She just kept on kissing as I continued to fondle them gently each time trying to find the nipple from outside her blouse. 

Soon, our lips parted as I kissed her chin, her neck and gently her ear lobes. I was determined to explore her entirety with my lips. She may have been older but her body was as beautiful as any I had ever seen unclothed. As i slipped open the first two buttons of her blouse, I could finally see a large part of the swell of her breasts. I kissed them voraciously on sight. They were amazing and the whiff of her perfume drew me in as I feasted on the exposed parts of her bosom. Soon her entire blouse was open and all of a sudden, I found myself lifting her left breast out of her bra. I teased her nipple as i circled around it with my tongue. She cradled my head in her arms as I caressed her breasts and teased her nipples. Soon I was sucking it and I could hear the changes in her breathing as she tried to suppress her moaning. I did the same thing to her right breast, first teasing and then sucking as I continued to run my hands all over her.

I directed my kisses towards her navel as I continued to move lower on her. I gently unbuttoned her trousers and tried desperately to peel them off with as much grace as I could muster. The pleasant sight of her pink underwear spurred me on to continue to explore her. I kissed her feet and moved up her shins and finally found my head buried in her thighs, kissing every inch gently.

I wasn't sure she would let me go any further so at a point, I simply stopped. Our eyes met and her gaze told me everything. We had already crossed the line so we might as well go all the way. I took my seat beside her once again and soon I could feel her hands unbuttoning my shirt and caressing my chest. Soon her hands were undoing my belt buckle. Within moments, my erection was visible and she stroked and kneaded as we continued to kiss. I slipped a hand down her panties and within moments my fingers were drenched in her juices.


(To be continued)

Comments