The allure of the cougar (Part III)

As I made circular motions on your clit using my index and middle finger, I could hear her breathing get shallower. When she told me over the phone how long she had gone without sex, I found it hard to believe. Not any more. She held the shaft of the erection in one hand and with the other placed squarely on top, she made circular motions. The pleasure was so intense that within moments, my hips began to jerk in pleasure. By now, her wetness had become visible from outside her panties so I knew it was time to go a little further.

Gently, I rubbed her labia up and down with my fingers and eventually slipped my middle finger to the entrance into her wetness. I played with the periphery of her hole as i continued to slide my finger deeper and deeper into her. Soon I was all the way in and I could feel my finger swimming in her juices. I could feel her tremble each time I slid in and soon I had two fingers sliding in and out of her at moderate speed. At the same time, my thumb pressed against her clit so I rubbed it with every in and out motion.

With almost no warning, she took my hands out of her, slipped her panties off and sat on my lap guiding my erection into the depths of her wetness. All I could see was her back as she sat still. My hands played with her breasts as she began to gently wind her waist as if trying to give me a lap dance. Rather than the typical up and down bouncing motions, she grinded on me in circular movements as she moved her waist expertly from side to side. I could feel her tighten the grip of her pussy lips as she continued to wind on me.

My hands ran down her thighs and back up again ending on her clit which i continued to rub and smack ever so gently. One hand ran up her torso as i continued to tease her nipples with my finger tips and kiss her back. Occasionally she would lean back and kiss me as i held her neck and choked her gently with a firm yet gentle grip. As she continued to wind with no part of my manhood visible, she ran her hands down my balls, gripping them and caressing them as the moved around in their little sac. Soon she was pressing on the base of my manhood and it felt like i would shoot my cum right through her.


She would press gently and then release. I could feel her begin to almost slide on me as beads of sweat ran down her buttocks and onto my thighs. At the same time, her juices ran down my balls as she drenched me in her wetness. Soon she began to press more consistently as i tightened my grip on her waste. She could feel me pulsating and I came close to blowing my load inside her. As she continued to press even harder, she found my right nipple with her left hand and gripped it so firmly that within moments, I was trembling as I flooded her depths with my cum. She remained still tightening her grip on my manhood as she milked all the cum out of me. When she was done, still buried inside her, she turned around, (her side facing me and kissed me voraciously). Then she whispered in my ear: "Meet me in the shower" as she stood up and disappeared behind her bedroom door. Within moments, I could feel a fresh erection budding as I got up to chase her.

Comments

Post a Comment