Confessions part I


For someone who is keenly interested in sex and sexuality, I'm not terribly sexually active. I’m cautious so I've kept my body count under 5 so far. Surprising? Well, I believe my mental activity more than makes up for my physical restraint. I like to be in control of my senses so I’m less likely to give in to sexual pressure than a typical young virile heterosexual male under 25. A little while ago, I did decide to throw caution to the wind -- you know, be a little sexually adventurous – and what follows is a brief account of my torrid encounter with Sandra.

“This way please”, she said as she directed me toward the test venue. She worked as a recruiter for a consulting firm I had applied. She wasn’t drop-dead gorgeous but she had an understated beauty about her. She was well-dressed, mild-mannered and generally pleasant – the perfect first contact for any company recruiting young nervous people. She definitely helped me feel comfortable and by the time the test had begun, I knew I would like to get to know her if I got the job. She did later confirm to me that I had smashed the test but it sure didn’t feel like it when I was writing. Following the test, I had 3 interviews with different tiers of management staff and by the end of business that same day, I had been offered the job. It was a pleasant surprise and a great boost to my confidence in my abilities.

I resumed work the week later and as part of my introduction to the organization, she gave me a guided tour of the various departments and led me through a series of training sessions. I was comfortable talking with her and within a day or two we were having phone conversations after hours. I could talk with her for ages, all this happening within days of meeting her for the first time. Our conversations soon became sexual and we both reveled in sharing tales of past sexual conquests.

By the end of the week, she had decided to spend the weekend at my house. I had no idea what to expect but at the time my senses were heightened with excitement and anticipation of a “dirty weekend”. She had a little black dress on with heels that accentuated her calves. She smelled divine and her light skin glowed in the light as we talked on the couch. We went to bed quietly because I wanted her to be comfortable before I unleashed my freaky side. With the room completely pitch black, I put my arms around her as she giggled. I unzipped her dress all the way down peeling it off gently as I rubbed her shoulders, kissing them gently. She remained quiet and for a while I was kicking myself mentally. I however reasoned that if she didn’t stop me, then maybe, just maybe she was enjoying it. She turned over and kissed my lips as she drew me closer. Soon I was kissing her neck, her ears and her shoulders and her cleavage. Her breasts were C-cups and typically, that would have been a deal breaker for me since I preferred huge knockers. But tonight, they were enough. I didn’t care. Her breathing became more rapid and she moaned gently as she caressed my head. Lifting her right breast out of her bra, I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it as I played gently with it with my tongue from within. Her moaning became louder as I undid her bra strap and let her breasts hang freely, fondling one whilst sucking the other. I held them both, one in each hand, alternating licking from one nipple to the other as quickly as I could manage. I continued to fondle her breasts as she writhed in pleasure. I continued to kiss her torso, lower and lower, reaching her belly button and going even lower until I met her panties. The room was dark so I had no idea what color they were. I slid her dress off completely and soon her panties followed. “I don’t really like head”, she said as she tried to lock her thighs together but I was having none of that. What kinda girl doesn’t like head? “Relax. If you don’t like it, I’ll stop. Just try it”, I said as I gently parted her thighs. My tongue met her clit which was surprisingly the biggest I had encountered thus far. It was already moist and within seconds I was sucking on it like a baby at a breast, gently yet eagerly. Her breathing hastened again and she locked her thighs around my head my tongue caressed her clit occasionally slipping down into her well of wetness as far as it would go. She tasted like water so I had no reservations about diving deep into her. Soon her thighs were on my shoulders and I was exploring her depths with my stiffened tongue sliding in and out of her rapidly and getting back to teasing her clit. I loved the way her thighs quivered…

Comments