Confessions Part II


I whispered into her ear about how enthralling her pussy had been. “Make love to me”, she said almost breathlessly. As I reached for my condoms under my bed, she said it again. “Make love to me -- without a condom. I want to feel you”. I thought to myself, she must definitely be crazy if she thinks I’m gonna do that. “Hell no”, I said. It was unthinkable. “I’m on birth control already so what are you afraid of?”, she rebutted. “What if I’ve got some disease or something”, I said to her, turning the lights on. “I know you’re clean. Besides you told me you’d never had unprotected sex before. Or were you lying?”, she said. With my erection throbbing to the point of near explosion, it wasn’t long before I did something I consider monumentally stupid. I agreed on the condition that she would still take emergency contraception in my presence as soon as morning came.
Lying on her back, with her legs bent at the knees, I made my way between her legs. Penetrating her proved harder than I expected. Her pussy was unbelievably tight. I teased her clit with the tip of my erection, rubbing and tapping before I finally slid the tip of my erection into her. She gasped. I didn’t imagine going raw would feel so different. Her wetness was inviting and within moments I was completely inside her. I could feel the warmth of her nectar enveloping my dick as I thrust in and out of her. Soon I was kissing her ears as my thrusts became more aggressive. My left  hand held her right thigh while my right hand cushioned the back of her neck. I could continue this all night long because it was actually fun. I was determined to keep going no matter how exhausted she got.

We switched positions and I got her knees and elbows as I penetrated her from behind. She screamed as I went in and with each thrust she let out a sound that was something of the lovechild between a scream and a moan – a mix of pleasure and pain. Holding her little hips tightly for support I continued to thrust gently in and out of her as I watched her breasts sway from the full length mirror I had attached to my wardrobe. Sweat covering our bodies I could feel the intense vibrations of her body  each time she came. She would become breathless and try to push me off her, but lacking strength to succeed she would settle for trembling violently and flooding my dick with her juices. I loved the sight of her cream on my dick. It was flattering to know I could do this to her. I drew her up off her elbows so I was still inside her but her back was touching my chest. I held her neck with one hand using my free hand to caress her swaying breasts and rub her clit. I could feel her weaken as I continued to slide in and out of her. I knew I wouldn’t cum but I was determined to blow her mind. So I kept going. One more orgasm and this time she begged me to stop. I had started to wear her out.  I was glad. Who cared if I didn’t cum? 
“Did you cum?”, she asked. “Yeah! That was AMAZING”, I lied. I’m sure she knew but for tonight, it didn’t matter. I had experienced something new for the first time in a long time.
That night was the start of a long weekend of debauchery….

Comments