Mad at me

I walked through the door with my overnight backpack like always. She was always excited when I arrived because I never told her when the plane landed. I simply took a cab and just appeared each time. We kissed as I put my box down.  We kissed some more. Our tongues swirling, our lips glued together. We kissed standing, we kissed as I pinned her to the wall. We kissed as she wrapped her thighs around, her butt cheeks secured by my palms. Soon we were on the couch. It had been 2 weeks. Being in a long distance relationship gave us only 24 hours of face time every 2 weeks. We literally could not wait one more second. 

As I laid her on her back, and hurriedly took off her top, I kissed every inch of her that was exposed. From her lips to her neck. From her neck to her shoulders. From her shoulders to her décolletage. From one breast to the other. I kissed her passionately. Her eyes closed as she surrendered to her pleasure. She always felt guilty about not being more active but I never cared. Her loud moans were all I needed to get off. Her pleasure was all mine. Yes, I was completely selfish even though it didn't seem that way. 

My kisses moved to her thighs as I slipped her out of her shorts. From her thighs to her calves and back up again. I traced her supple skin with kisses and gentle licks until my tongue met the mound between her thighs. She was already marinating in her own juices and I could taste her eagerness as my tongue lapped up her nectar. As I tasted her, her hands grabbed the back of my head, pushing my further between her thighs.  By now I was already on my knees, her thighs spread apart on either side of me. 

She sat up as I knelt in front of her and slowly guided me into her wetness. "Gently baby", she said as she took the mushroom head inside her. Slowly she wiggled her waist until I was all the way in. Then she leaned back as I began to rock her gently back and forth. I could feel the sinews of her back as I held her. The warmth of her nectar radiating along every inch of my throbbing manhood. Our lips continued to tango. 





From the couch, we tried to hurry into the bed but as we got to the door, I held her waist. She never made it to the bed. Leaning against the door frame, with her holding onto the opposite edge, I slid into her from behind. She arched her back as best she could while standing. My thrusts became harder. My grip, tighter. I wasn't letting her go, not until I had taken her all the way. She looked back angrily as she said "why have you treated me like shit all week"? It wasn't a question I was willing to attempt to answer right then. I ignored her temporarily held her shoulders, and thrust even harder. She couldn't stay mad for long with me inside her. We would have to fight later. And so she rocked her hips gently as we both danced to our sexual rhythm. I let out a groan as I erupted inside her. I stayed still to savor the mix of juices - hers and mine - as we both caught our breaths. "Did you cum", she said. "Yes", I replied. "Good", she retorted angrily as she stormed off to the toilet. Now we could fight. 

Comments